oops...is oompa taking over??

by oompa 16 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Hey Oompa...just give in to it...change your name. It fits you. I've even got your number saved in my phone under Oompa instead of your real name.

I like going by my forum name as well...My hubby & his friends call me babygirl. It's funny too that we have gone out and someone that doesn't know me will call me babygirl and at first it throws me off...LOL

• seawolf
    seawolf
    I've caught myself about to sign "changeling" to emails and also about to sign my real name on JWD. Be careful people!

That's why I never sign my nick on here

No one IRL knows my nick on here. Now my previous nick at some other sites people called me that all the time....but that's my secret now, as is my jwd online identifty from people IRL. I'm just so chock full of secrets. It's not easy being a wolf.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Just sign your real name George oompa. Then you won't have your crisis anymore.

A@G (I'll be signing my real name soon)...

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

oompa that is funny.....I have signed my real name here and then had to quickly edit...that was scary!

Cheers!

hope4others

• MominAustin
    MominAustin

tooo funny :D yea -- I guess even first names could give us away huh :D

• amicus
    amicus

Monikers are cool, being too closely tied to one may not be best. All is fair in enet and egames as long as you remember who you are?

• amicus
    amicus

oompa that is funny.....I have signed my real name here and then had to quickly edit...that was scary!

Cheers!

hope4others

I understand that on some level. I really don't have a problem with using my name here. I can understand not doing so if I were a woman, but I've dated some women that, of course would not do so....but if they did, would cure any enet idiots from thinking they could take advantage of women they met on the enet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit