oops...is oompa taking over??

by oompa 16 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

I just sent an e-mail to someone at work......and signed it oompa.......I had just posted a few posts here, using oompa of course...and then sent the work e-mail.... and now I realize that I sign more things oompa that my real name....hmmm

the obvious solution is to legally change my name to oompa

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yup, yup. I have to watch, too. Funniest is listening to posters try and pronounce my avatar over the phone, especially if they have a southern accent. So cute.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I saw recently on the news someone legally changed their name to

In God We Trust!!!

purps

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

jgnat - I pronounce it jay gee nat - I've got no clue otherwise how to say it.

oompa loompa, as long as you don't wear red latix catsuits then you're safe.

My nick is lou / loubelle / lou lou / luke / so I'm pretty safe if I sign it one of those. Though someone did call me Loins before.....ja

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

You should sign your field service report Oompa. That will really confuse them.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hi oompa,

One night at Bethel, Br. Knorr showed slides of his trip to Africa. In one of the slides he was holding a little boy whose parents named him Brother Knorr.

Precious.

CoCo (real name)

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Yeah, that happens to me too, I'll put "BB" at the bottom of an email etc. I tend to go by my initials for my real name as well, very rarely does anyone call me by my full name IRL. The friends I've made here on JWD usually call me BB when I talk to them, I kind of like it actually lol

BB

• changeling
    changeling

I've caught myself about to sign "changeling" to emails and also about to sign my real name on JWD. Be careful people!

changeling :)

• New light for you
    New light for you

sorry, but "Oompa, the OOMPS, OOMPMIESTER, OOMPALICIOUS"

Should i go on? it's a great name! I dont think I could call him by any other name?

Does an OOMPA by any other name smell as foul?

• dinah
    dinah

That's funny, Oompa. You having an identity crisis?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit