What do you think of people playing hard to get?

by asilentone 35 Replies latest social relationships

• asilentone
  • Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I don't play games.....what you see is what you get.

Never did understand the playing games crap.

btw...you saw my lovely picture..tee hee hee

hope4others

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sometimes the chase is more fun

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sometimes they aren't playing games, they truly are hard to get. And it's amazing how many people are disappointed when you aren't a challenge.

I hate game playing. The last guy I dated was nothing, if he wasn't a game player. He had married young to his highschool sweetheart and she died four years ago in a car accident. This man still had the dating and relationship skills of a teenaged boy from 1979. He feels the most comfortable hanging with his 19 year old son's friends and they are almost all girls. He likes to date kids. He thought he wanted a more mature relationship when he asked me out. I didn't like the games though. So now he's back in what he calls "Kiddie Land."

• tryingtounderstandjws
    tryingtounderstandjws

I'm not a JW, but I've met a couple of unhappily women that are. They both played hard to get (even though I wasn't trying to get them), and they also showed signs of extreme loneliness and poor self esteem. One of them used to flirt and sexually tease me a lot. Until one day I couldn't take her sexual innuendos anymore and I just took her and kissed her. We ended up having a sexual affair for several months, then she went and told her elders about. I thought that was kind of strange, but I think she was trying to get kicked out and she thought they would let her just go. But she was really hot looking and I can't imagine any guy wanting to let this one get away. They talked her into staying. She said they asked her a bunch of questions about what went on during the affair. All I could imagine was these guys getting all hot about the stories she probably told them. She was pretty hot herself and I don't doubt the elder guys would have had sex with her if they were given the chance as well, but who knows maybe she played "hard to get" with them, too. I think she used to mark down the time with me having sex as her field service. The only reason I think this is because she was telling me about how she had to come up with hours every month to turn in a time card, she would do this as she was putting on her clothes and leaving. I thought that was kinda strange the first time she did that.

• tryingtounderstandjws
    tryingtounderstandjws

I forgot to add. She eventually dumped me. At first, I think she thought I was "playing hard to get". But after a while, I wanted to have a regular relationship with her. I think that's when she freaked out, because she wasn't expecting me to be anything more than just a good time. She made up a bunch of excuses and but I could tell once the chase was over for her she moved on.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

That would be really hilarious if she was counting her time--LOL

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I'm not playing hard to get - I'm pimping myself out to whomever will love me.

As for others - ag perhaps they aren't all that interested and just wanna play games.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Some people like to take things slowly. Doesn't mean they're "playing" hard to get.

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I don't play hard to get, I am hard to get.

Jackie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit