The Koolaid is ready!!!!

by whereami 18 Replies latest jw friends

• ramon
    ramon

There's another thread somewhere on which a fading JW says at the special training school in New York all the U.S. elders were told to go home and prepare their congregations for the Great Tribulation.

You say this prepare to die if needed talk was given at the building of a new kingdom hall in the United Kingdom. Did U.K. elders also receive instructions to prepare their followers for possible death in the Great Tribulation?

I find this scary since I still have family in the organization and heard from a person who used to work up there in Brooklyn that the Governing Body members are pretty much senile, nuts, or followers to the death of Jaracz. We'd better keep our eyes and ears open.

• Quandary
    Quandary

'Do you have the faith to follow the direction of the faithful and discreet slave in these last days even if you don't understand what they are asking and it seems as if you will die because the direction is illogical? Will you quickly obey and trust the channel Jehovah is using?'

If this doesn't scream C U L T to whoever hears or reads it, they would have to be completely brainwashed!!

This is scary stuff-

Q

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    'Do you have the faith to follow the direction of the faithful and discreet slave in these last days even if you don't understand what they are asking and it seems as if you will die because the direction is illogical? Will you quickly obey and trust the channel Jehovah is using?"

What pleasure to stand up and yell, "HELL NO! ARE YOU FU*KING CRAZY?"

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Jehovah has a Channel? Do i need one of those new antennas now? Is he on XM?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Bizzy Bee - How about you and I hook up for the next convention and when they ask something stupid like that we jump up with pompoms in hand and scream that....

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I remember when I would hear things like that when I was kid it would scare the crap out of me, I did not think I could do it because I found that what they asked of me already seem illogical and my life was not in danger. They are all nucking futs.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I did NOT give this illustration as posted. I simply intended to say.......-no really , if the economy does get a little worse, You are going to hear the craziest stuff from the platform. Lets get ready for some more Kool AId

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will quickly disobey Jehovah and the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

First, if those brain donors symbolically drink the koolaid, I wonder if they are to bring their own or if the conventions will sell it for so many food tickets like they used to. The WT might supply it this time to make sure there is plenty on hand. If some JW's refuse, or come to their senses just in time and run away, will they be shot in the back like Jonestown? Will the parking lot be guarded and any who try to get to their cars will be shot?

My main concern is this. We all know many elders are pedophiles. What if these elders order parents to leave small children in their care so that these elders can protect them better than the parents could? How many new victims will there be if any parents are stupid enough to listen to this horseshit?? (Can I say "horseshit" on the Internet? I guess so.) What kind of parent would do anything the elders said when they are now officially making it a policy that virtually all elders will be guaranteed to be morons since college is not allowed anymore? I can just see a married couple who both have PhD's listening to an elder who paid off his teachers to give him a high school diploma, and who is telling them something really outrageous. Maybe a good percentage of JW's will finally quit this madness when the idiotic instructions start to come down from Bethel. We can all hope the WT will have sold all the Bethel buildings by then.

I think Revelation says in the end that the governments will all turn on every religion. Then when they go after the JW's, Jehovah steps in and saves the day. If the WT starts to sound like Jonestown, I'm sure some towns or groups are going to do something about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit