Disfellowshipped for Beavis and Butthead

by donny 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• donny
    donny

A friend (who no longer attends meetings) told me about an incident about seven years ago in North Carline involving one of her male friends. This friend has ceased believing the Society's diatribe for some time and was only staying in it in order to associate with friends and family. He had visited a friend in a town about 30 miles away and heard a Sunday talk from one of that congregations elders. After the meeting was over he discovered that this elder would be giving a talk in his congregation in two weeks and so he set forth to have a little fun at his expense. In the talk, the elder asked the question "When is Armageddon coming?" two or three times, followed by some mumbo jumbo Society logic. Since my daughters had help install the current sound system in his Hall and he knew a lot about sound systems, he wired a remote-controlled cassette that was hidden under the sound board in a void space. On this cassette was a few "Huh huh huh's" from Butthead and a "Boinnnng!" from Beavis. When the elder began his talk, this guy had a radio remote control in his pocket and at one point the elder exclaimed "Many folks think the subject of Armageddon is a joke, but servants of Jehovah do not!" This was followed by a loud "huh huh huh" from Butthead via the cassette. The speaker just looked up at the ceiling and then continued, meanwhile a couple of elders went back to the sound room to see if the brother running the sound knew anything about it, which of course, he did not. Later in the talk the elder read a comment about a trumpet sounding which was followed by a Beavis "booiinngg" which actually drew some laughter from the audience. The elders who had went back to the sound room earlier did so again and while they were looking at the sound equipment, the speaker asked "So when is Armageddon coming?" This was immediatley followed by Butthead saying "He said 'coming' huh huh huh huh huh huh". Finally the brothers turned off the sound and the speaker has to finish his talk without the sound system. The guy who had done this got so broke up by the reposnse after the last comment that the elders told him to wait till after the meeting so they could speak with him. Needless to say, he did admit to it and was disfellowshipped because he would not repent.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

LOL, now that was hilarious, I wish I could have been there to hear that. I wonder if anyone in the audience was blaming it on the demons?

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

ROFLMAO!

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

This experience rocks! Yrreaah! Rocks rrocks, rrrrrrrrocks! Shut up butt-pirate, its cool!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I would have paid money to have been there LOL

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Lol, that's a good one. Beavis's "Fffire! Fire! Fire!" would work well with armageddon.

• Anti-Christ
  • daniel-p
    daniel-p

One of the best KH pranks ever.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I need some TP for my Bunghole! hehehe!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

ROTFLMAO!!!!

breakin the law...breaking the law...

I need tp for my cornholio....