At 3:00 am, I went down to the docks, got naked and posed for photos...

by funkyderek 31 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

when it is cold mine shrinks to about 1 inch

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Hope4Others:

I was expecting to see some pictures now that you got my attention....tee hee hee

Pictures will be posted as soon as they're available! I doubt you'll see much of me though, I was near the back.

3am what could I see at that time and less I had a flood light.....ha ha

Sunrise was just before 5:00 and the photo shoot started shortly afterward so you could get a clear view of everything, wobbly bits and all! As we were spread out on a harbour wall, the passengers of several ferries got an unexpected first view of the Emerald Isle!

hillary_step:

lol....I suspect that your manhood had a similar thought as he retreated to the inner chambers.

Oh, you've no idea. It looked like a walnut by the end of the shoot!

restrangled:

Please don't post it here....we love to hear from you but don't want to see your hind end.

Well, tough luck! I saw a lot of hind ends I'd rather not have seen, so I intend to share the joy!

stillajwexelder:

when it is cold mine shrinks to about 1 inch

1 inch? You've no idea just how cold it was. Lucky I'm uncircumcised or I think it would have become an internal organ.

• four candles
    four candles

Nice one Derek,

as you say I too wish it could be warmer as I shed my clothes as soon as I can nowadays. Already started on the all over tan during the last hot spell,but now .........usual british weather,its raining!!

• free2think
    free2think

Very cool FunkyD can't wait to see the pics.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Please don't post the pics. ;-) Something about mass nudity, especially 2,700, turns my stomach.

• Simon
    Simon

"You Eeedjit Man !"

That's all I can think of.

Ice cold water is bad for the manhood ... has it come back down yet? LOL

There are just so many better places and times of day to be start bollock naked ...

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Disgusting! We were born with clothes for a reason! Bring_the_Light

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Boy you are really throwing off the restraints of the Watchtower society.....I couldn't go that far.

• BFD
    BFD

How much fun! I too am looking forward to the pics! I am a nudist. It is true that the novelty does wear off and it really is no big deal. When I lived in S. Florida I wouldn't go to any other beach than the nude beach. Volleyball was always a sight! I also was a member at a nudist camp ground in Dade City.

Good for you!

BFD

• dawg
    dawg

Is that Nessie in the water, or are you happy to see me? Oh! Nessie is in Scotland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit