At 3:00 am, I went down to the docks, got naked and posed for photos...

by funkyderek 31 Replies latest jw friends

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I wasn't alone. There were another 2,700 volunterers taking part in an art installation by renowned nude photographer Spencer Tunick. Not ideal weather for it, I have to say. It may be Midsummer's Day, but standing bollock naked, up to my ankles in sea water in the driving rain it certainly didn't feel like it! It was a lot of fun all the same, and a great way to overcome one's inhibitions. I do wish I lived in a warmer climate though!

See http://www.herald.ie/national-news/cold-snap-a-brave-2700-go-skinnydipping-1418078.html for details of the shoot, and the artist's website at http://www/spencertunick.com

• watson
    watson

Sounds like you had a ball! He is quite a character. You are a part of art history now! Congrats.

• OtisBarker
    OtisBarker

Art, good.

Clothes, bad.

Shame, bad.

Modesty, bad.

Nudity, good.

People ought to get over it already.

Otis

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Oh yeah, once you are around hundreds or thousands of people all nude, you get over all that modesty, and after you have seen so many sets of...whatever interests you...the novelty wears off and being around nude people becomes normal.

Once I was at Rooster Rock state park on the Columbia river in Oregon and there was a nude wedding going on that I got invited to. Bride, groom, minister, all in the buff.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I was expecting to see some pictures now that you got my attention....tee hee hee

Its really nice here today 24 celsius 29 tomorrow not that will be hot....

Cheers!

hope4others

edited to add; 3am what could I see at that time and less I had a flood light.....ha ha

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

That is so cool!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Funky,

I do wish I lived in a warmer climate though!

lol....I suspect that your manhood had a similar thought as he retreated to the inner chambers.

HS

• restrangled
    restrangled

Oh, just stop it. ......

Please don't post it here....we love to hear from you but don't want to see your hind end.

r.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Speak for yourself Restrangled!

Now Derek, about that pic...........

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

wtf restrangled?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit