are mixed race marriages ok?

by Star57 60 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    are mixed race marriages ok?

Sure, gene flow could even create biologically fitter individuals. Interbreeding, on the other hand, might lead to genetic deficits. Arguments of genetic purity are a hoax, scientifically flawed.

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

I think everything has already been said. But the mear fact of you questioning whether or not it is okay for you, might ring some alarm bells. My wife is of another color, and we have been together for over 10 years, Ive honestly never questioned whether or not it is okay. I see the person first.

• Star57
    Star57

ERRRGGG!!!! c'mon ppl.. do u just read the first post and reply instead of actually reading the rest of posts and my replies

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit
    u just read the first post and reply instead of actually reading the rest of posts and my replies

Do you have your answer yet.

At least people are responding, giving their 2 cents, to your 2 questions. may either be a response to one or the other or both.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    ERRRGGG!!!! c'mon ppl.. do u j

Does this pass for communication on your planet?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Don't feed the trolls

• anonochan
    anonochan

Lou Belle:

Please read what I originally wrote. What I said was that the QUESTION was ignorant and insulting. Which I do find it to be such. I have said nothing about the person, save that I suspect she might be a troll.

Questions can most certainly be ignorant... all questions come from ignorance of some sort. If the person was not ignorant of the subject they were inquiring about they would not need to ask the question in the first place.

P.S. I still think its a troll.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    I would be more worried about marrying a man who comes from a culture that treats women badly. I've known several women who did that and none of those marriages turned out well. Too great a difference in culture.

I have nothing against mix race, it is OK.

My girl friends Daughter married a guy from one of those different culture and he treated her real bad. She has two children to take care of on her own. (You need to think about.)

• Star57
    Star57

can someone tell me what a troll is??? and any way, as I have said before... this was an argument between my grandma and me. she thought the whole yoke verse was about races and i disagreed with her and told her all humans are equal and she said yah in god's eyes, and thus she proved my point but still didnt think i was right, and i tried finding verses on my own so i could prove it to her that mixed race marriages were okay in the bible, but i couldn't find any, so i came on here to see if ne one knew what the bible said about it... I wasn't asking anyone if i should stay with him or leave him... even if my grandma was right i wouldn't listen to her.. i just dont like being lectured ,and wanted to prove her wrong, and thanks to some people that was made possible.. thank you so much everyone who supported me.. why are there so many anti-jehova's here on a jehova site any way?

• ataloa
    ataloa

Star, I'm sorry for how some have treated you; new ones are usually warmly welcomed. Sometimes we just don't read the posts well enough and then are not able to be helpful. Most of us see what the question was and I'm glad you got the help you needed.

I guess a troll is someone who is insincere just posting something to get a rise out of someone. I never thought that about you.

Most here are anti-watchtower ( not necessarily Jehovah) because of the horribly injust way they were treated by people that were supposed to lovingly shepherd them. Please stick around a while; you may find information that could be useful to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit