are mixed race marriages ok?

by Star57 60 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Star57
    Star57

does the bible say anything about people marrying other races??? Im white, and my boyfriend is Iraqi, is this okay?

• RR
    RR

The israelites were told not to mix with other races. In fact they kept it in the family. But there are no scriptures in forbidding mixed marriages in the New Testament. It is of course a cultural thing. My wife is a German born Haitian raised in the Belgian Congo, I am first generation Puerto Rican raised in the USA (granted Puerto Ricans are Americans, but I wasn't born on the island). My great Grandfather was Portaguese..

I for one love to see mixed couples especially their offsprings.

RR

• Casper
    Casper

Welcome Star...

I'm not sure what the Bible says on the subject... For myself, I would do what I felt I needed to do, for me, and the one I love.

Some one will be along shortly with some info for you.

Hope you enjoy your experience here, we look forward to getting to know you.

Cas

• OtisBarker
    OtisBarker

Government, bad.

Religion, bad.

Marriage as a government or religious institution, bad.

Living together "with committment in mind," good.

No paper restraints, good.

Big fish eat little fish, good.

Lots of fish in the sea, wonderful.

It feels good to feels bad.

Otis

p.s. Iraqi, good. American, bad.

• Casper
    Casper
    I for one love to see mixed couples especially their offsprings

Some of the most "Beautiful" people on earth...!!

Cas

• JK666
    JK666

No,

I am a Ferrari fan, and would never consider someone that likes Team McLaren.

JK

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

If you love each other thats all that matters....the bible says "God is Love."

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

please tell me this question is a f*ing joke....... please............ ain't no one in the world, your fictitious "god" included, that can tell you who to love... the fact that you even feel the need to ask this question is abhorrent and extremely insulting to a person like me.... who the f* cares what the persons skin colour is... what a dumb f*ing bull S**** question... the fact you even feel the need to ask it, is just another reason why i think the bible should be burned... grrrr the infamous one

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

There is currently only one race of humans living on this planet. Homo sapiens sapiens. Sapiens cannot even be genetically subdivided into subspecies. In other words we are all the same race. Sorry the sheepherders that wrote your bible did not know this.

• OtisBarker
    OtisBarker

Family, good.

Genus, good.

Species, good.

Breed, bad.

Otis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit