Have you ever gone to a meeting/convention with a Buzz to your noggin'?

by passive suicide 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

In my day I've attended many meetings with either a complete hangover, or still flyin' from the night before......Weed, or alcohol.......anybody got any good stories?

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

So thats how you got through the meetings!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

a few times at lunch during the assembly we had some liquid desserts

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

Is that all?..... Wow I guess I'm worse than I thought.........One time I had a talk at the theocratic ministry school.....word got round to my worldly friends...and before ya know it we had about 15 new visitors at the Hall on a Thursday night......I had a few beers before going up to give the talk my step-dad wrote for me (word for word)....and proceeded to laugh my ass of ....albeit from nerves.....at which point I received counsel for not taking the school more seriously....funny times...

• oompa
    oompa

I drank my own damn wine before the last two memorials I attended! Only way I could get through those scary freaky passsin passfests. And have had just a bit before some other meetings.....but more than once....from severe partying of hell...maybe drinking alone......I was worshiping the white porcelin throne in the KH mens room, and a couple of times left an odd present in the parking lot!!!...lol.....(you can also barf on the windsheild of any prick elder)..............for friends and wife...have a tiny thought of making lunch and maybe a half day at the DC soon!...Flask will be required!.........oompa

• avishai
    avishai

Went one time when I was a member of the frat Lamda sigma Delta. Also, Mu Delta Mu Alpha.

• Satanus
    Satanus

When i was a teen, evenings @ dc's w jw friends were often heavy drinking parties. My younger bro couldn't make it to the sessions, he was so sick the next day (the lucky bastard). I was in bad shape, too.

S

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

yes!!!!!!THAT'S WHAT i'M TALKIN 'BOUT!!! oompA, SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE IN OUR CREW!....there has to be a crapload of these stories.... I just think this will be a fun assed thread..........

• Mincan
    Mincan

cool im goinmg to fo to the meeting on sunday totally blitzed... hehe/// er I mean necer monbth whwen i get hiome hehe

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

Okay.be carefull with those typing fingers, and let us know how it all goes down..... shit... if I just show up to the meeting folks would wonder what I'm on....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit