Portugal 2 Germany 3

by Peppermint 32 Replies latest jw friends

• chasson
    chasson

Come on Italy, i hope a Germany-Italy in final !!!

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Bye Bye Italy

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Germany vs Turkey is an interesting match because there are a lot of Turkish people in Germany. Whoever wins, I hope there will be peaceful celebrations after the match.

• runningonfaith
    runningonfaith

bye bye Italy?from england?your team(?)wasn't even there,they hired an italian now coach to learn how to play football

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............Italy 2010 WC champs.

keep it to yourself...shhhh!!

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"your team(?)wasn't even there,they hired an italian now coach to learn how to play football"

I am glad Italy went out on the basis that they played boring negative football. I think they were actually playing for penalties last night so more fool them. To be honest Spain were not that much better either. The best teams I have seen so far are Russia, Croatia and Turkey. England wasn't there partly because they were in a hard group (see previous statement), partly because they shipped 3 ridiculous goals that proved God was not on their side, but mostly down to complacent management and leadership for which I blame the English FA. Yes we now have an Italian manager - so what - I have nothing against Italians generally, and football is multinational nowadays. Personalities are important and this is a good choice because we need a manager who is a disciplinarian as previously the players ran things too much.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"Germany vs Turkey is an interesting match"

What's your prediction for the score GermanXJW.

From what I remember Germany normally do well in this fixture but Turkey are improving fast.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

I hope Russia takes it because it would be great to see someone NO ONE expects to win get some bragging rights ...like Greece did.......UNfortunately im a dynstasies kinda guy and I like Italy and hope they ALWAYS win so i admit im a suck. Yeah im a suck ..so whata ya want..hehehe

If Italy didnt win then i would like to see the worst team get it and in this case its Turkey. ..so them or the russkies are great as a fan for me.

England has an Italian coach now eh?..did u notice how after croatia won 3 in a row someone from England said.it doesnt matter. NO ONE FROM CROATIA WILL EVER PLAY FOR ENGLAND...LMAO.....ah the english always good for a tussel...a rub and a tug.....

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    I hope Russia takes it because it would be great to see someone NO ONE expects to win

i expected them to win..

i expect any team that puts england out to win

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Germany V Turkey just kicked off. predictions? I'm going for a 3-2 win for turkey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit