Are we living in the Last Days?

by Kosonen 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Have you ever thought why apostle Paul do not mention wars, pestilence, earthquackes, famine when he talks about the last days? Or why apostle Peter only says, that in the last days ridiculers will come, asking were is his promised presence, and that from the beginning all remains exactly the same? And why does Peter not say: Look at the wars, but says: All has not been the same, because a flood occured. (2Timothy 3:1-5, 2Peter 3:3,4,6)
    Have you ever thought why Jesus talked about the sign of the conclusion and his presence, but not of the last days? (Matthew 24:3)

Therefore I believe the last days do not refer to the same time as the conclusion of the system of things and his presence. First will be the last days. Then in the end of the last days comes the conclusion of the system of things and in that time he will be present.

This conclusion will first have a period of 1260 days, and then a small unknown number of days. We can not know the exact number of days, otherwise we could get to know in beforhand the day of battle at Armageddon. Satan will be hurled down in the beginning of 1260 days. (Revelation chap 12, Daniel chap. 12. )
    He will be in great anger because he knows he will have a short period of time. Some think this all happened 1914. But it has gone a long time. I do not know if we can call our days the last days, I do not hear people asking "where is His precence?", but we have been waiting for the new world since childhood, and it feels like a delay. That's exactly what Revelation 10:6 confirms about our time: A feeling of delay.

What do you think?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

In the sense of what the Washtowels have been teaching, no. These things have always been taking place on the same scale or worse than they are now. It's just that there was no satellite or Internet to broadcast disasters on a worldwide scale then.

However, we are in critical times. The nations are gearing up an all-out war against human freedom, and they would like to seize absolute control and plunge us into a totalitarian world. Codex Alimentarius is just one example of this. If we cannot disarm the governments in time, and they are successful, they could just pull that one off. And there is no reason why they couldn't annihilate the population with nuclear or biological weapons if they saw fit.

And there is no reason why the Washtowel Slaveholdery wouldn't want to get involved. They would seize control of all the governments, just like the early Catholics did. We would all be plunged into the Second Dark Ages. Unlike then, the Washtowel would have the technology to enforce the knowledge laws worldwide (the Catholic church did not, hence the Renaissance). If they are allowed that liberty, we will be done for--regardless of the other problems that have always been going on.

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

There is no Satan. There is no Jehovah. The last days are here for all of us because we ALL grow old, and die. Enjoy your life for it is short, and then you will return to dust.....along with the rest of us sinners or not. STOP being preoccupied with the end. IT is a crutch that will ruin your life. WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!( me shaking you)......

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

We are living in the Last Days of spring soon to be summer and those in the southern hemispere are in the last day of fall soon to be winter.

We are also in the last days of bush's presidency!!! Yea!!

And I suppose there will be more last days we will be living in the future.

• brinjen
    brinjen

It's always the last days of something...

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere
    The last days are here for all of us because we ALL grow old, and die.

Thats my thoughts, passive. The last days the Bible is talking about is from 33 C.E. to 70 C.E. Read Acts 2:17.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

I love what Oompah says about the 'last days'. They're called the last days because they last and last and last and last...

• journey-on
    journey-on

We're living in the last days of something (especially around here). When it finally becomes apparent, it's going to be so-o-o gray.....

no black and white and no vibrancy of color. I'll be gone by then.

• garybuss
    garybuss

I'm living in my last days. Rutherford lived in his last days. So did Knorr, Franz, and Henschel. Don Adams is living in his last days.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Today is the last day of this particular work week. It will usher in a weekend which will be a festival of cakes, steaks, and the fruit of the vine. I will eat and drink my fill and let my soul take its exquisite delight in fatness itself. Next weekend I shall seek it yet some more.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit