Let's play - Spot The Jest (page 174 Rev climax)

by 1914BS 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 1914BS
    1914BS

I'm having great joy at the moment!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ha ha. I just slapped my forehead! "It will be set in motion by the Messianic Kingdom--the sacred secret of God." Is this what you were referring to? ;-)

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

the little huts sitting in water....

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

ahh, doublethink. :) I'm reading 1984 right now, I better start over if I've already miissed my chance to make an allusion to it. :) Bring_the_Light

• oompa
    oompa

I just can not bear to read the text...so the stupid box with the oil drum or whatever....why is one box spilling into another box?...If it is gonna spill in a box...put in in the same dang box dammit....idiots....and this may not be it....but the whole page is just nauseating........oompa

I also found a very hot mermaid with a really well trimmed...uh...in the stupid big waves next to the calm water....

• journey-on
    journey-on

The picture obviously indicates that those ruining the earth are the oil companies. Is there a "sacred secret" mission (Illuminati perhaps?)

to bring down the oil industry?

• John Doe
    John Doe

I don't know what he's talking about, but seems to me that something that is "God's sacred secret" would not be known by anyone, and furthermore, this sacred secret has been being "preached" about for over 100 years now. Doesn't make sense that it's a secret, if the work is done.

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

WAIT A DAGBLOONED Second!!! "the sacred secret" ain't it supposed to be "the good news". I seem to remember one of my braindead "worldly Christian" classmates saying the meaning of life was a "sacred secret". They have Christendom's Theology in their description of how Christendom is going to be destroyed. Am I right? I know it ain't supposed to be no f'n "secret"!!! (if it was a secret, why all the field circus?) Brighter and brighter. Bring_the_Light

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i know i know... they say that there is a god, and that he will do something... WOW

the infamous one

• *summer*
    *summer*

Does it have to do with "Messianic Kingdom" versus "Jehovah's Kingdom" making it seem like two different kingdoms?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit