Elders who have destroyed people's lives on the conference call 6/21

by kool aid man06 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

On Saturday June 21 at 7p.m.EST the rapidly growing conference call will be focused on Elders who have destroyed people's lives! Our guests will be former New York Elder, Charles Riley who will tell his story of cover-ups in the org. from the local level all the way to the top. Dick Borghi onetime Ministerial Servant knows for sure that Jehovah's Servants are not appointed by Holy Spirit. His story will show it could not be possible!

If you have experienced how Elders have ruined a good part of your life and caused much misery and would like to tell your story this week post a small tidbit of what happened on this thread and suggest you would like to tell your story on the call. We will private mail you special info.on getting on as a moderator. For all those who would like to join us listen in on Saturday June 21 at 7p.m. EST by dialing (712)432-8710 use pin 9925. There is no charge for the call only your normal calling rate. You do not need a computer just dial and pin. If you are an active Witness dialing in and do not want to be known ask for the voice changer.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks for reminding us of this, I will definitely be listening in.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can add to that. The hounders in my former congregation made the "suggestion" that I stick to just meeting men at the a$$emblies, taking the hope right out of even going. And they wanted me to give them double respect with "suggestions" like that?

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

For those still wondering what the conference call is hit this linkhttp://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecall.html listen in on past recorded calls.If you have a story to tell about any elder that has caused difficulty in your life come on the call and tell us about it.God's servants are not all cracked up to be who some think they are.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

The only elder who caused difficulty in my life was my Dad, but I am sure there are others who have been affected by non-related elders.

• VanillaMocha73
    VanillaMocha73

I just sat in a courtroom where I was asked if I had ever asked for help with the domestic violence I experienced in my home. I looked dead at the elder whom I had begged for help over and over and who DF'd me and said "Yes, I asked many many times." He wasn't sure which way to look.....

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

km06:

Elders who have destroyed people's lives ...........If you have experienced how Elders have ruined a good part of your life and caused much misery

as a former elder, I wonder how much grief I caused the R&F in the congos with my self-righteous talks? I know at least one person on this board who I caused heartache for when it came to a relative's wedding..... it saddens me that I was party to any of it ...even if I was one of the more moderate elders in the congos...by the very nature of the job (elder), I was self-righteous...and I am truly sorry...

The stories I wish I could tell of elder and MS's I observed in back room elders meetings (cursing, shouting matches), at MTS (so-called cream of the crop acting like little kids whining), etc....

Unfortunately, I am a fader with a JW mom, so I have to try to keep a low profile. If I am ever DF/DA, maybe I will write a book, or at least post more details here...

Snakes ()

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

If you are an elder or a Ministerial Servant and would like to tell the callers,including the active Witnesses on how you behaved as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, and would like to remain anonymous , ask for the voice changer, and your identity will be hidden. So many Servants in the org. are seeing the curtains, or the "screens that the Watchtower is hiding behind.". Now is the time to dial in and voice your opinion on how you really feel about the Watchtower org.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

...and now back to our regularly scheduled program... W.Once

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I don't get off work till 7pm CST, is it too late to call then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit