George Takei (aka Sulu From Star Trek) Finally Gets Engaged at 71!

by shamus100 17 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
  • shamus100
    shamus100

My apologies - he got his marriage liscence today. He is getting married soon tohis long-time partner.

Cheers to a ten-page thread. Newbies, take note. Put gay in your thread, and it's guaranteed ten pages.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/samesex-couples-head-down-the-aisle-in-california/2008/06/17/1213468394999.html

• shamus100
    shamus100

Now do you see what the problem is here? I didn't put gay in the thread title. It would have been four pages by now.

• Caedes
  • RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

What's with your bloody 10 page fetish Shamus.

You're a f**kin' knob!

You Albertans! Tsk! Tsk! Obsessed by former 60's TV icons.

George Takei, is a bold man.

He's funny as hell too! I've seen him do some cool sh*t on American television.

BUT...ooops, off topic: to get 11-21-31 pages...

..PUT "GAY" in your subject title.

You're not popular; you're probably a loser - that's OK, but you'll get 10-20-30 pages.

We recommend it.

Put 'GAY' in your new thread.

Judgement towards others: awaits!!

• sir82
    sir82
    Now do you see what the problem is here? I didn't put gay in the thread title. It would have been four pages by now.

With 3 of those pages written by Junction Guy & his ex, along the lines of "gay space aliens are an abomination in the sight of God"

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Junction Guy's ex is on this board? Anyway aren't most of us too friggin busy and pressed to worry about who gets married these days? Hell it will be a WIN for lawyers as now gay couples can go through divorce. Can you imagine two women in divorce court PMSing at the same time?

(ok that was a little bit funny!)

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I'm happy for George. However the Vulcan salute at the end of his statement in front of the West Hollywood city hall was a bit much.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Congrats to George. Wish him the best.

I don't see what is so controversial. If two consenting adults want to spend their lives together, more power to them. It's not like heterosexuals have been that great at marriage!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

<----That's my hubby face when he found out Sulu is gay. I said "What's the problem? That's more women for Captian Kirk."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit