WT creates a new fund transfer from the congs

by Gerard 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

I don't get it either. They must be up to something to try to pool in all the money. (Yes, I used the word 'pool', instead of 'pull'.)

Why try to make even MORE money? Why not let each and every single JW rely solely on God's Word the Bible?

Oh, that's right. I forgot it takes a magazine to explain everything and keep everything out of context...

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Sounds to me that "momma" has some cash flow issues...

• Roddy
    Roddy

As usual, the rank and file members, the ones who contribute the money thinking it is in support of their congregation operations and maintenence will never know what happens to their money.

How much do you want to bet that the congregation financial reporting that's done in the Service Meeting each month will be somehow amended to not disclose what the congregation's checking account status is? Or maybe they will use "creative accounting" to make it appear they have the money when, in fact, the WTS has it.

How do these elders sleep at night with all the double standards and secrets going on?

Makes me sick!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

it's ok, the elders gotta donate the most these days

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I'm slow. Of course this is tied into them not charging interest any more on the hall loans.

They probably stop charging interest on hall loans to keep their non-prophet(play on words) status. To make up on the loss, just offer to bank the money in individual halls savings accounts and get the interest that way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit