Anyone heard from Dansk?

by ozziepost 11 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I've not been so regularly here lately because of my own health issues but I don't recall seeing our dear friend Ian (Dansk) lately. His last post was on March 26 when he wrote:

I was in hospital for a week, Thursday-Thursday, so I got home in time for Easter. YAY!

I was back at the hospital this morning to have my blood taken again and won't know the results for a day or so. A different drug was used to fight the CMV and it seems to have worked as the viral numbers went down, I was allowed home and I feel much better.

I can't make any plans due to the risk of the virus returning so it's a case of if the weather is fine getting away for a few days.

Thanks to EVERYONE who is participating in tonight's vigil.

How's Alleymom? Not heard from her in a while.

Love,

Ian

Anyone in contact with Ian? How is he? I miss him.

If you read this, dear friend, a big "G'day!" to ya from downunder.

• Emma
    Emma

bttt

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Have`nt seen him in a while Oz..I hope he`s well...................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• carla
    carla

btt

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Llbh talked to Claire two weeks ago. Ian was home on the couch. Tired but OK. He's calling them tonight.

momz

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Ozziepost,

I have just spoken to Claire, Ian's wife, and she says he is ok. He is spending the days at home and nights in hospital so he can have his treatments.

Everything is as expected and there are no more worries than normal .

Regards David

• mouthy
    mouthy

I called & spoke to him Sat .... He was home from the hospital for the weekend. He has no pain, but has to have treatment every morning ( in hospital) & evening. He sounded good ,has a cough while we were talking, Must stay in hospital.but is happy to get home for weekend.
    Two of his kids live with him -but the one that shuns him -he still hasnt heard from her

Claire spoke to me first & was amazed I sounded so close, said it sounded as if I was in the next room, Canada & England LOL

• Quandry
    Quandry

Glad to hear that he is holding up well during his treatments.

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Thanks for the update, libh and mouthy. It's good to know Ian and Claire are in contact.

When next you speak, please pass on by warmest regards to them.

Thanks.

Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit