Encounter With Two Lovely, Smiling Jehovah's Witness Ladies

by snapdragon4 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• snapdragon4
    snapdragon4

Hi Guys Thanks for all the suggestions, much appreciated. Outofthebox Nice... Is like the Bible says: snapdragon4 planted, Apollos watered but God let them free. Absolutely - only God can make it grow! Snapdragon4

• ninja
    ninja

well done snapster....giving them respect and showing kindness will go a long way......loving it....da ninja

• Farkel
    Farkel

Next time they stop by, ask them why their Kingdom Halls don't have any windows.

Farkel

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

*sticky note*

• hubert
    hubert

Welcome, Snapdragon.

Sure wish my daughter would stop at your house.

Hubert

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome snapdragon!

Way to go!

changeling :)

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

There is always the subtle changes they have made to the bible to promote their agenda, you can bring up later. I like the recent post how the initial study and comparisons of JW bible to other s, shows no difference in versus. Once they have you hook is where the bait and switch comes into play and their adjusted scriptures.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Great job Snappy and welcome!!!!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I think when we see Wtinesses on the area we should have XJW material ready to fold and put on their windshields!...

Any recommendations as to what?

They came by my daughters house this morning while I was there...they parked in front of the house and started to go across the street. 2 men and 2 women. The women looked rediculous. They looked like the mormons that are getting so much publicity. Long hair, long skirts.

Anyway we let the 150 pounds plus dogs (2) out to go "Potty" (lol). The witnesses went down one side and up the other and stopped at the house next door. Didn't even attempt to come to my daughters house. But I was wishing I had printed some material to put on their windshield while they were down the street.

Memo to self...look up some windshield material...

Snoozy...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit