An apology from a JW................................

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 22 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

awww...how cool is that?

I know that had to be hard for her to admit..but very brave of her. And very mature of you to accept.

Thank you for sharing.

lisa

• tfjw
    tfjw

Thank you for sharing this experience.

• penny2
    penny2

That's a happy ending! She must feel a lot better now she's had the chance to apologise to you.

• Scully
    Scully

((((( BLISS )))))

So good to see you!

I'm glad you finally received an apology from this woman. I'm sure it took her becoming an exJW in her own right to even get her to the point of realizing that she owed you this apology. You received some closure and rekindled a friendship and she is free of the WTS! Very good stuff indeed!

Cheers, Scully

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Right on... it must have felt wonderful to finally have her admit to her part in it and apologize for it. And I am sure it was a huge weight off her mind as well, feeling guilty for years over something you were tricked into doing to another due to 'the cult that is WTS' must have been a burden.

• feenx
    feenx

Wow! that had to have felt great! few persons get an experience like that I'd have to say. I've come across my JC elders since the event, and they seem to emote regret or feeling sorrowful, no one other than my mother has came out and said it was f*cked up.

KUDOS!
    feenx
    http://indigoinsight.blogspot.com

• Open mind
    Open mind

Made my visit here today completely worthwhile. There's a huge smile in my heart I wish you could see.

Thanks for sharing that.

om

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Glad to hear the news, BLISS. Thanks for sharing.

ESTEE

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

It's been great catching up with all you guys.............and thanks for your friendly comments. I'm glad you all got a positive from my post. Cheers to all, Bliss

• White Dove
    White Dove
    That's really good news!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit