Here is the Info. What is it About?

by Farkel 26 Replies latest social current

• Farkel
    Farkel

There has been a new scientific theory that warns of an impending crisis, and it points the way out.

This theory receives the support of leading scientists, politicians and celebrities around the world. The media reports about it all the time and what will happen if we don't do something about the worldwide problem we are facing. The problem the theory identifies has become so mainstream that is it taught in schools and universities.

Among its advocates are two United States Presidents, a renowned British Prime minister, two Supreme Court Justices, world famous inventors, novelists, playrights and Nobel Prize winners, among hundreds of other celebrities. The Carnegie and Rockefeller Foundations are backing research for it. Much important work on it is being done by Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Standford and Johns Hopkins.

Legislation to address this problem was passed in states from New York to California and these efforts had the support of the National Academy of Sciences, the American Medical Association and the National Research Coucil. It is said that if Jesus were alive, he would have supported the effort.

Those who oppose this theory are shouted down and called reactionary, blind to reality and just plain ignorant. The vast majority of ordinary people do not publicly disagree with the theory.

What is this theory? What can we learn from this theory?

Farkel

• dawg
    dawg

Global Warming is the theory, and we can't/haven't learned crap from it yet, nor can we predict the outcome.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Am i missing something, or having a blonde moment?

What kind of crisis (besides the crap the bush started)???

• Farkel
    Farkel

dawg,

:Global Warming is the theory, and we can't/haven't learned crap from it yet, nor can we predict the outcome.

The first five words of your sentence is not the answer. The rest of your sentect is correct, however.

I am not talking about global warming. (You don't think I would make it THAT easy, did you? )

Farkel

• horrible life
    horrible life

DO NOT CLICK ON AGENT ORANGE'S POST. IT CONTAINS A VIRUS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did T. Bundy have any?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Does this have to do with antibiotic resistant diseases?

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

Eugenics?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Overuse of are natural resources ?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Going metric?

• dawg
    dawg

You asshole, you're killing me now! I must think of the answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit