Have you noticed an increase in JW's with one foot in the world????

by karter 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• oompa
    oompa

I see very very few who REALLY make a sacrifice and become needgreaters....or even make changes to spend more time doin the lords work....that is the reality i see....and way more interest in having some income and or insurance for late in life....lol....yet they can not stop talking the same ol party line of the end is gonna fix everything....I think most must have a wicked split personality.......oompa

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

The watchtower sets unreasonable expectations about what being worldly is. All dubs are 'worldly', if they don't believe this tell them to go back to the planet they came from.

• flipper
    flipper

KARTER- Most JW's I knew had one face they wore at the kingdom hall, and another face they wore away from the kingdom hall. It's called " double lifeitis ! ! " It's a disease

• RebelWife
    RebelWife

'if husband joined a satanic group would a wife still have to be submissive?' ------ That just cracks me up, Carla! Today is one of those long, tedious, extremely frustrating kind of days, so THANK YOU for making me laugh. I can just see my dubsband's face if he pulled the head-of-the-house crapola and I said that (after I hit him upside the head with a frying pan, of course).

• Balsam
    Balsam

I have noticed that over the last 20 years I was in the JW's . Caught and heard of many of them sneaking around doing worldly things. My ex and I even sneak off to see an R rated movie in the last showing late at night so other witness would not see us. We got there and saw two other JW couples there seeing the same movie "Last of the Mohican's". We did our share of drinking, partying all weekend back in the late 70's and early 80's. Yet we still got up and went in door to door work even though we hated it. Weird.

Ruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit