where to write?

by bite me 20 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

They could hate you and you loose their trust and therefore the opportunity to help them. The lady who got me a JC committee meeting really did me a favor but I am still trying to forgive her.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Don't bite them, Biteme... Bite your lips....

I think that most DFd people still think that its the truth... if they will wake up that's not the way. It won't work. I'm with The Oracle on this one.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Video it and post in on youtube.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Do you consider yourself a friend to either party? How about confronting them with their duplicity and asking them to make it right?

Though Steve Hassan says that pointing out the hypocricy only digs them deeper. This I can attest to. After I pointed out to my husband that standing for the anthem at baseball games was worship...he now runs for the bathroom. It's funny, sad, pathetic, and all it did was drive him farther in to the madness.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I used to advise non-JW spouses to report their partner's bad behavior, but now I realize that my testimony is "worthless". When the elders see me talking, I might as well be a squawking buzzard or Bart Simpson's teacher. For all that they are listening. My words are viewed as being from the "great deceiver" anyways.

• bite me
    bite me

thank you everyone for your advise. it did seem like a good idea when i first thought of it. I am a friend of one of them. My intention was to get them out of the organization, no intent to hurt either one. And they wouldn't know it was me. I just can't stand to see them following blindless without their own thought. It really saddens me to see that they can see mans word over God's true word. I wont go about doing what I thought about. I'll just hold what I know to myself and not try to use it against them. Thanks again for helping.

• PEC
    PEC

You are doing the right thing.

Philip

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Okay, so I know this guy in the kindomhall who is having sex with his lady friend, they are over the age of 18 so that is not the problem. To annonymously inform the hall of wrong doings going on in their hall, where would one write?

You may not have many problems, but not minding your own business is one of them.

Farkel

• jgnat
    jgnat

You can do a hypothetical to help them wake up. I tell hubby various lovelorn stories from the board all the time. Invariably he gives the Watchtower's advice. Don't get involved with a "worldly" partner. I gently remind him that he didn't exactly follow that advice himself.

"Yeah, but next time I would."

And then I reply, "So what does that say about our relationship? Do you regret it?"

"That's different"

Then he goes in to cognitive brain freeze for a couple hours.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    with intention to get them disfellowship and out of the cult practice.

Go for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit