State truthful Facts that make Kangaroo`s look Bad,Wierd or Foolish

by OUTLAW 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Roos are bottom heavy.

S

• brinjen
    brinjen

Kangaroos are useless at disarming nuclear devices...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=CpASbAO5LX4

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

ROFL @ Brin's youtube. Too funny, I spit my morning coffee out laughing.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Glad I made your day sweetstuff.

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo
    Kangaroo`s are a seedy bunch..You can`t trust them!..Why can`t they walk like everyone else?.....And.....What`s in that big frigg`n pouch?..

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo
    Roos are bottom heavy

How dare you!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Run!!.....Theres an Angry Kangaroo on the board!!..Running Away In CirclesRunning Away In Circles............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

I once heard a story from a park ranger in Victoria Australia that apparently was true. A small female asian tourist was badly beaten and sexually abused but a group of Kangaroos at a nature reserve in the state. Apparently Roo's can get quiet frisky and tend to go for small built females.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

The animals on Utube were just wallabies. Kangaroos are much bigger. I made the mistake of trying to feed a large male once in a national park, thinking it was tame. When he came up to me he was well over 6 ft (2mtrs). I thought he was being friendly.... He grabbed my shoulders and started to lean back to disembowel me with his huge rear toes!! Adrenaline is a wonderful thing. Sadly, many of these huge roos have been shot out and are not seen on the East coast any more.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Could someone translate the skippy youtuber into english? Thanks;)

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit