Evolutionists Creator "Deity" Under Scrutiny

by hooberus 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I saw a documentary which showed simple fossils over millions of years later...fish type creatures......then in 2004 they found the missing link, fish with legs that walked on land.....then mammals...then humans...the way it was presented was VERY convicing....fossil records and layers don't lie!

• booby
    booby

because neither evolution or creation can be comprehended the debate will never abate. dawkins little light in the cup thingy forgets to explain how the light gets to be interpreted as light by some kind of processor (be it brain, nueral connector, or whatever) and his up the hill and never down is just silly. Just my thoughts.

• hooberus
    hooberus
    The fact that you state that natural selection is equivalent to your 'creator' means that you do not understand that natural selection is only a process that shapes life, for most rationalists it is assumed (since abiogenesis is a hypothesis not a theory and we are capable of admitting where the holes in our understanding are) that abiogenesis was the start of life on this planet.

My referring to natural selection as the evolutionists "creator" was clearly in the context of complex biological things found in nature. I never mentioned abiogenesis in this specific context, (nor is abiogenesis even a "complex thing found in nature") Note my comments again:

"Evolutionists believe that the creator is a process called "natural selection." Darwin himself at least once even referred to it as “my deity ‘Natural Selection,'” "Natural selection" has even in effect became a "God did it" type phrase for evolutionists [i.e. "Natural selection did it !"], as it is invoked as "the explanation" for every complex thing found in nature, and as any perceived inadequacy, or scientific argument against in it is attributed to a failure of our imaginatiion and not a failure of natural selctions "powerful" abilities."

Your claim therefore that I show a "wilfull ignorance" of "the difference between abiogenesis and natural selection" is certainly not substatiated by the context of my comments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit