I don't really like my sister...

by cognac 14 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

COGNAC- Perhaps you could request of your sister to watch the children for a day. Just to give her a break . Most mothers like that, and if you take your nieces or nephews to the park to play, or shopping, or some other fun venture, you can enjoy their company- without sister around. Just a thought

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

I'd say Apostify her kids, then you'll have more help in the problem. Divided Apostates fall, united we stand.

• hubert
    hubert

I like Mr. Flipper's suggestion, Cognac. I don't know if it will work, but it's worth a try.

Also, if you are in better terms wiith your Mom and Dad, maybe you could find out when they get dropped off there, and meet them there.

Other than Mr. Flippers and my suggestion, that's all I can think of. I hope others here can give you more options.

Hubert

• New light for you
    New light for you

I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds just like my situation with my best friend, who we always said we're sisters (but better cuz we love each other-did, past tense). Now my kids and her kids are being punished because she feels i'm apostate... which i guess is true in a general sense... but ....

I'ts NOT fair the kids have to suffer.... I hate to say this.... i dont think there's anyway around it. You might have more lee-way since it is your sister, but probably not. Once you're apostate , your kids are apostate too aparently.

Screw em.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

You choose your friends, but your relatives are inflicted upon you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit