The Illuminati and the Tornado

by hillary_step 15 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I notice a very direspectful tone taken toward the Masons and The Illuminati on this Board. This is not wise:

Reuters. Geneva -June 16th 2007. A leaked document presented to the Department of the Interior in Switzerland and allegedly coming from Bathists in Iraq, suggests that the International Masons are no longer in possession of the rights to control the worlds tornados as they see fit. The report, signed by a leading Illuminati known as 100 Watts, admitted that international Islamic terrorists, funded from a recent lottery win, had seized the computer operated play station that had previously allowed the Masons to control the worlds tornado placements.

Speaking from his headquarters at the Jerma Palace hotel in Malta, Mustafa Bin Higginbotham, an unemployed spy who admitted having ties, agreed that the world tornado play station was in the hands of a group of Islamic terrorists intent on destroying the US and all its wooden houses and trailers.

He offered as evidence the fact that in times past tornados, which generally cut a very narrow swathe, seldom hit housing complexes and then only when its Masonic controller was absent on a bathroom break after a tricky curry. "Now", he said grinning widely, "Allah's big winds, always they strike the infidels right up the harse".

Speaking from his golf cart. President Bush announced that he would ask his brain to look into the matter when he recovered it from a bowl of trail-mix into which it fell fourteen years ago, confirming that, "Any Islamabobes who git in my way are gonna ta find that they bited off more than was chewable for them to be".

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My grandpa was a mason. He was one of the best men to ever walk this earth.

Haven't seen you around lately, Hillary. I was just wondering tonight where you were. We need your input on some of these gas price/political threads.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!..HS...................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• parakeet
    parakeet

Thanks for the warning. HS. I'm gathering up Toto, a bottle of gin, and I'm headed for the basement.

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

That's just what they WANT us to think. The alleged theft of this tornado technology is, in fact, a very clever and elaborate smokescreen. "They" still control the joystick, as they always have and always will. This is merely a diversionary tactic. The destruction will take its intended and destined course. The decimation of wooden structures is only the beginning. The blame for this ever-escalating swath of destruction will be shrewdly assigned and diverted; hence, two avians shall be annihilated with a single mineraloid mass. WAKE UP, PEOPLE!

***these are not the playstation masters you seek***

((Apologies for my obscure attempt at humor LOL))

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

It has nothing to do with Masons. It is merely Darwin's theories being played out in modern times. Survival of the fittest.

Is it any wonder that only trailer parks regularly get hit? Think about it!

"Hey you kids... out of the gene pool!!!"

• compound complex
    compound complex

I highly recommend the Jerma Palace Hotel at Marsascala, for a beach hotel or the Corinthian, which is Mid Island and *very* classy. The best goats cheese in the world imho is made on Gozo, Malta's smaller Island mate. It is a very short boat trip to Sicily from Malta.

Best regards - HS

I've been informed by credible sources that the antagonist has become all too enamoured of the region's delicately pungent goat cheese. Village blackguards gently poke fun at His Acreage by referring to him as Monsieur Mustaf Binna Biggabotham.

CC

• Dagney
    Dagney

(At first glance I thought this said "The Illuminati and the Tomato." Imagine my curiosity.)

• Satanus
    Satanus

False flag blurb piece. The masons/illuminatti still control it, they just blame the arabs to send up the great decider's blood pressure.

'an unemployed spy who admitted having ties'

Damn, i still have some of those, too. Maybe, i'm part of the it.

S

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Compound,

I highly recommend the Jerma Palace Hotel at Marsascala.

Yes, so do I. It used to be a regular stay for me when I was living in Europe. The Corinthian, if I recall is inland? I think this is the hotel that Milton Henschel used and where he was confronted by a local 'apostate' demanding a reason as to why he was not staying with local JW's. Henschel if I recall sheepishly admitted that the hotel stay had been gifted to him by a local JW.

Malta imho is one of the best planets on earth!

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit