Legally, Eve Was Entrapped by God

by White Dove 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• White Dove
    White Dove
    God's case against Eve would never stand up in court. He should have been there to protect her from Satan. Do they mean to tell me that because Eve was perfect that she didn't need any protection from Satan? Apparently, she did.
  • White Dove
    White Dove
    Also, he would have been guilty of neglect of someone under his care. God should have been fined and or jailed for failing to protect Eve.
  • darth frosty
    darth frosty

I love this quote from Mark Twain:

...a God who could make good children as easily a bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave is angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice, and invented hell--mouths mercy, and invented hell--mouths Golden Rules and foregiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people, and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites his poor abused slave to worship him!
    - No. 44, The Mysterious Stranger
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Well eve played right into human weakness. Curiosity. Im glad she did. I'd rather a short life than an ignorant long life.

GO EVE!!!

• yknot
    yknot

Based on a woman's cycle Woman (later named Eve) wasn't there more then two weeks tops (1 week is more realistic).

It was a loyalty test for Adam.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yknot,

I don't get what you mean by a woman's cycle as related to testing Adam. I know PMS would be a test for him, but what does that have to do with God not being there to protect his creation from evil?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Thats absolutely true WD, a second thought thats worth thinking about is why was she put to blame for eating the apple

in the first place since she hadn't learned the difference between right and wrong or good and evil, the logic isn't there.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    God's case against Eve would never stand up in court. He should have been there to protect her from Satan. Do they mean to tell me that because Eve was perfect that she didn't need any protection from Satan? Apparently, she did.

My court will remind you that there is a statute of limitations in matters such as these. Therefore, I dismiss this case.

<gavel sound>

Next case, Baliff

Judge "ROY BEAN" Hillbilly

• yknot
    yknot

WD

God didn't really have that much of a beef with Eve, the bible tells us she was deceived.

The loyalty test was to see if Adam would refuse to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good & Bad because of his loyalty to God.

Remember there also was the Tree of Life and no commandment from God.

Had Adam rebuked Eve's actions and refused to eat the fruit God could have "cured' Eve by eating from the Life Tree.

Game over Satan.....

It was Adam's actions that mattered to God. .....Eve is just along for the ride, much like Cain's wife.

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

It was a set up for both of them. J Hoover had marked the cards and Satan was out to expose His hypocricy.

Niether Adam nor Eve had any clue what good or bad was, that's the way J Hoover set things up - then, he had a nice, long 6000+ year torture of billions of innocents set up and ready as punishment for the "crime" of A&E not knowing good from bad about the tree. And the same applies to an obedience "test" also, as they couldn't possibly know if obedience was "good" or "bad" - they just could not know!

It was all a set up so J Hoover could relish in the torture of billions of His creation.

And on top of that, Satan gets totally defamed for telling the truth and pointing out that J Hoover was a liar!

Of course, it could be that the OT God is a double agent, and He is the real evil God of this world, and He just invented Satan as another excuse to torture people who saw through the lies by accusing them of "evil" Satanism!

Or, it's just a collection of bullshit stories from some bronz age goatherds...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit