If you were Jehovah, how would you prepare your tofu?

by nvrgnbk 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

J hoover likes only red meat burnt on the outside, rare in the middle w lots of fat on it. He don't eat no stinkin tufu. Vegietarians is going to hell for a long bbq.

S

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Soy indeed is the permanent I AM in Spanish.

Thank you Snowbird. Im sure that Nark would app the comment about SOY. Im not so sure the pun on Tolle and Now's The Time would receive his praise.

• amicus
    amicus

"The question being "if I were Jehovah"....which is hard to get my head around since I am MAD at him.....so....but the question being so simple and funny, deserves a try."

OK, so if I were Jah I'd saute some garlic and onion in a fresh local Olive Oil. I'd drop in the tofu cubed to simmer while adding fresh spinach and basil. All of that I'd toss into a fresh tortilla which I would seriously ZAP! With lightening.

Message being, "Aw, don't be pissed at me Wings...I can COOK!"

and...if you still wanna be pissed...I can cook OTHER things with lightening you know...

• Satanus
    Satanus

That's prolly what he sent the jews in the wilderness. Good, wholesome, bland wilderness food.

S

• sparrow
    sparrow

probably in about 7 days, but then he'd get his son to do it anyway...lazy bugger

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I love tofu in either massaman or red curry.

BTS

• changeling
    changeling

Yo SOY el que SOY. LOL

Eckart, Jehovah and tofu in one big egg roll.

changeling :)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I love tofu in either massaman or red curry.

BTS

Massaman all the way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit