WTS and the Iluminatti

by heyfea 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Layla33
    Layla33

They are involved in something, but it isn't what people think, but all these things are loosely connected. There are a lot of things for the public to get caught up with, that has a shred or two of truth in it, but just enough to keep people distracted from what is going on. Trust me, that's how they have always been in control. The truth is much bigger than you realize and they will always control the cards or so they think...

• zagor
    zagor
    I heard rumors that the WTS is member of the Iluminatti. What do you think?

Sure thing, and they also are spreading lies that earth is round. Or how about Nazis still having bases on Mars and Moon. And wouldn't ya know, writing department have 0800 number line directly to their scholars permanently based at yet undiscovered subterranean pyramid on Mars, or was it Neptune, anyway.. . And all of this comes directly from serious scholars of DaVinci Code institute.

Reciting these kinds of horseshit will just make people more determined to follow wtbs doctrine

• justhuman
    justhuman

My favoured subject....

We have this facts regarding WT. No one can tell what is really happening behind the close doors

1.Russell involved in Occultism, Pyramid worship, the grave of the BS founder is in a Masonic graveyard with Masonic symbols

2.The symbols used by the Early WT are Masonic. RA, All seeing eye, Knight Temblars. The same symbols I have seen them in the Masonic lodges in my country.

3. The enormous occult subliminal images in the WT publications is something that we should consider seriously? Why are there since 1982, and WT says that their publications are inspected before going out for print by the FDS???

4. Rutherford was also connected with Occult, and so Freddie Franz who was the spiritual mentor of the WT for 6 decades. Not to mention Woodworth, or the Book Angels and Women that both 2 first Presidents accept it and publish it

For sure there is something strange going within the WT

• avengers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit