WTS and the Iluminatti

by heyfea 13 Replies latest jw friends

• heyfea
    heyfea

I heard rumors that the WTS is member of the Iluminatti. What do you think?

heyfea

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

nope.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Who knows what secrets are hidden in the Watchtower's archives.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

that is as good a conspiracy theory as any other one is. Russell may be linked but I dont think you could ever make a 100% connection.

Hill

• amicus
    amicus

In their dreams. They aren't even close to the muscle required for that level of game playing.

• iceguy
    iceguy

I have read some about that. There is a guy named Fritz Springmeir that has a book about it and look on youtube,he has some videos on there.

I'm not sure but sometimes i wonder if there is something behind the whole organization that the GB is not even aware of.

Kind of like the Federal Reserve which is not a part of the goverment but is actually a private institution and nobody knows who controls it.

• FlyingHighNow
  • S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

The emblems on the early Watchtower publications carry the insignia of secret societies. The emblem on the left is of the Knights Templar of the York Rite, of Freemasonry. imagebamimagebamimagebamimagebam

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The illuminati has been linked to the royal family, George Bush, the U.N...Alien reptiles pretending to be human...and "The Devinci Code" but there is no evidence to back this up. The cross and Crown were Christian TeplarClubs symbols in the 18-19 Century, very common for christian societies.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Type "Cross and Crown Christian" in Google search.....lots of christians use it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit