update...husband made appt. with the elders, what do you think of this?....

by New light for you 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

When they come dont answer the door. Isnt that what you are supposed to do when JWs come?

The nanosecond you open your mouth...you will be DAd or DFd because first of all they have already formed an opinion about what you are doing and second of all once you start talking its going to be like pulling the plug out of the dam...its all gonna pour out of you.

Dont say ANYTHING. Nod...pretend to be interested in their council, tell them you will see them at the Hall. Close the door.

• New light for you
    New light for you

Scully-

Thank you so much for the great suggestions. Wonderful ones, really. I"m gonna jot those down. the only things i can never use is that I LOVE my congregation.. meaning the people. I love them, alot. and that's what's the hardest thing right now. So i cant use the "so-and-so Sr. stumbled me" of course, except my best friend who already has DFed me in her heart, and my pioneer friend who tried to get me to say i dont wanna be a witness.... but until all of this , i've NEVER had a problem with and elder, and never with another witness. I guess i was just lucky (FORTUNATE!!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit