WHEW! What a ride!....Now zyprexa, cold turkey, and therapy....

by oompa 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Try some Omega Fish oil tablets...they work wonders for depression.

• PEC
    PEC

Oompa, good luck with the marriage counseling.

Philip

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    There is no perfect marriage and there is no "normal" marriage, there's just you and her.

Make the best of it.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

You were really rollin there for a while and you had us all worried. Glad to see oompa's coming back down...to normal, whatever that is.

Talk to you soon...

A@G

• oompa
    oompa

BarbieDoll, not sure if I can agree on this:

There is no perfect marriage and there is no "normal" marriage, there's just you and her.

Make the best of it.

A most basic of marriages is to me to love one another, and want to share things with each other, events, vacations, movies, tv, food and ........drumroll here folks......FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................sorry but that all seems to make normal to me.........notice sex was left off of the list because that goes w/o saying...........oompa

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite

Wow, congrats on noticing and doing something about it. Thats pretty cool. Hope your new pills work out. My sisters been on Lithium but it gives her severe acne, poor thing. Which gives her pretty low self esteem.

Good luck with the counceling. I think you're awesome getting out there and doing that and hoping your wife will join in. Good on you.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I'm really happy to hear this oomps!

BB

• caliber
    caliber

It's good to see you up and kickin , good buddy !

Caliber

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Oompa---- When I say make the best of it, this is what I am saying.

marriages is to me to love one another, and want to share things with each other, events, vacations, movies, tv, food and ........drumroll here folks......FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................sorry but that all seems to make normal to me......

That is what I am talking about, and Sex is a part of it. Nobody is perfect.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

the best way to identity a 'disorder' is to first do a detox of your system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit