WHEW! What a ride!....Now zyprexa, cold turkey, and therapy....

by oompa 19 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

So going off all my meds proved one huge things to me....I thought I was just depressed....almost constantly...and not bi-polar....but after going off all meds.......life was good.....real good ....oh so incredibly flucking good....that it hit finally hit me....I really should not be feeling this good...so could I hardly needed any sleep or food! Everything was 20,000 times better than it should be......even my grilled salmon, garlic mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli with lime was soooo good I let every bite linger for at least a minute!?!?!....yeah weird.

So it ended in a grand climax that forced me to rush back to the doc and confess my ignoring his advice....so we started all over and I begged him for a soft landing and not a crash and please no pills that make me feel ANYTHING (except depressed)....and this tiny pill just knocked me out for 16 hours straight....maybe my body needed the rest....but sure hope this is a short side effect...still groggy, but not real depressed at all.

Life should be very simple or very complicated real soon. I am going to marriage counseling...if I have to go by myself at first..fine...cause then I can blame it on the counselor for making me separate if wife refuses to join us (cause I have no balls and just big heart). Either the counselor will help me to cope with being in a very odd marriage arrangement (at least I think one-in-one-out is odd).......or she will get my wife to at least take a peek if not explore my reasons for knowing JW is a cult....and she will wake up, and I will really really love this new awakened wife, and we will live happily ever after....ahhhh....I just love happy ends.

Stay tuned to, "As the Oompa Turns" cause I am going to post all of this new experience....................oompa

• Satanus
    Satanus

Good for you, for grabbing a parachute before nose diving and crashing.

S

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

good Ooompa. Now do what the Doc tells ya or I will have to whoop your ass.

Hill

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Good to hear Oompa!!!

The best to you!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Hey Oompa...

Hope the new meds work for you. You more than likely needed the rest. Your body coming off of a high. No more going off meds without talking to the doctor first!!! Keep us updated on the counceling.

• changeling
    changeling

Hey! I'm so glad you went back to the doctor! Please realize that getting your meds right may take time. Time to get over initial side effects, time to see if there are any lasting and unpleasant side effects, time to determine if it's working... But don't give up! Eventually you'll find what works for you. Once you do, stick to that regime and stay in touch with your doctor. This is a life long project, but well worth the effort.

As for your wife and counseling, you may never get her to look at your reasons for leaving, she's a "good" witness and they just don't "go there". That's OK, if you love each other, you'll make it work. There is no perfect marriage and there is no "normal" marriage, there's just you and her.

changeling :)

• Sirona
  • Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Hey oompa, I'm glad you are focusing towards getting life back on track. Sometimes we can't totally do things on our own even

though the hope and desires are there. I'm wishing you good thoughts for the very best.

hope4others

• jgnat
    jgnat

DEFINITELY bi-polar. You've burned out all your serotonin reserves, so you'll need to sleep for a while until they build up again (naturally).

http://bipolar.about.com/cs/menu_science/a/press_umich0210.htm

No more self-medicating, 'okay?

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

oompa,

Glad your getting the help you need!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit