Another Waco in making?

by zagor 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zagor
    zagor

Thanks guys, well this might seem on the "far end" but I really don't know what to think of the figure of 50 million Americans eagerly awaiting the world to end. This is no longer just few idiots here and there. That is a political force to reckon with. These people don't give rat's ass about environment, or economy, or anything, because hey, "it is gonna be destroyed anyway, so might as well enjoy the ride, yeee hayyy"

In their sick eagerness they might try to bring it about 'sooner' as time start ticking away and nothing happens

Here is an interesting book you might like to check out

Have a Nice Doomsday: Why Millions of Americans Are Looking Forward to the End of the World

• blkblk13
    blkblk13

LIBERTY!!!! rotflmao. I was wondering if this was a mockumentary @ some points b/c I could believe it was real. The way those ladys looked @ him w/ those wide-eyes.

That boy should have gone up to "Jesus" house and taken his clothes off too and said God told him that they needed to lie naked 2gether. Since the guy claims he has to do whatever God says I wonder what excuse he would have invented to get out of that. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit