Another Waco in making?

by zagor 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zagor
    zagor

You've got to see this documentary. I'm starting to be really amazed by the extent of people's self- delusion

But this is not even funny any more. I'm afraid that if economic situation really tightens we shall see more and more of these and in effect ironically fulfill the prophecy of Joshua of Nazareth, about appearance of such characters at the times people think are " apocalyptic "

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6926788668376195177&hl=en

____________________________________________________________________________

"What gets us into trouble is not what we don’t know, it’s what we know for sure that just ain’t so."--- summarises it quite well I'd say.

• zagor
    zagor

and thing that is really interesting with all those cults is just how much SEX is part of their 'holy assignment'

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Couldn't watch much more of that., the said they were waiting for the end in Oct 2007??? I wonder what happen to them all.

• zagor
    zagor

Keep watching AC, date rolls over easier than you think, but you've gotta see it till the end ;)

• JK666
    JK666

God, that gave me the heebie jeebies! So much of their jargon resembles the JW's, and their smug self righteous attitude would fit in well at a Kingdom Hall.

JK

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Please tell us what happens. I can't watch it. It really makes me sick. I stop watching when the 2 girls (virgins) were talking about lieing with "god" naked.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

It ends with October 31st coming and going without Armageddon, the rapture or this asshole getting a new body. He set a new date for sometime in December 2007, which of course, nothing happened. I guess he failed to see the prophecy of him going to jail, because he was arrested in May for child molestation. Somebody in NM has some sense, I guess.

http://jezebel.com/387971/new-mexico-cult-leader-jailed-for-child-molestation

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Compare at 37:30, "Michael has washed my brain of all my corrupt thoughts!"

With...

*** g86 10/22 p. 16 A Tragic Saturday That Shattered My Family ***

My father said that the Witnesses would brainwash me, to which I replied that my brain needed a good washing, since I had been taught so many untruths for so many years.

Coincidence??

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The similarities with this creep and the JWS are striking to say the least, the same seventh day adventists roots as the jws, the prophetic dates of the end

this world is doomed for destruction teaching, Michal the leader proclaims that he has witnesses to confirm his divine channel directly from god.

It was all very disturbing to watch particularly when he had so much control over those children, basically he owned their minds and it seemed he knew that

from the get go, even so much to have sex with his son's wife and then claim it was a spiritual event and not lust and sexual desire. I felt very sorry for his son,

if the News in the future was to say the cult has been disbanded after the suicide of the son of the leader, would not surprise me at all.

This is a very good portrayal of how mind control and manipulation works, it might be even good for a JWS to view this to see how this all can happen

and the psychology of why it happens in are society, in its basic terms it comes down to follow me and my directions and live in paradise

or follow the world and its direction and be destroyed. Using applied fear so to control is the policy and out of that you gain power.

............Thanks Sagor for putting that up it was very interesting to view

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    I felt very sorry for his son

Yeah, so did I....the way he held his forehead against the wall when Michael recalled the "consummation vision" said leagues more than words ever could.

I feel bad for all the kids, but most for Matthew. Not only does he have a frightened, effeminate voice, but he's so sheltered and ignorant. It's nice that at least he knows some of the planets in his solar system...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit