Letter to My Mother--FINAL!--After 2yrs3mos--Incomprehensibly Long...

by Confession 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• justconfused
    justconfused

You must really love your mother! I can't even imagine the time and effort it took for you to write that powerful, thought-provoking letter. Well done! It makes me realize how fortunate I am that I don't have family in the organization, I was the black sheep who took to the truth and joined a cult "in their eyes." I feel so bad for people who have family still in the clutches of the WT, it must be so hard to go it alone and leave family and friends behind like that.

• Confession
    Confession

Again--for anyone else reading this--you can use it. You have my permission.

• besty
    besty

Great letter and this was a great find....

“It is not persecution for an informed person to expose a certain religion as being false.” [Watchtower, November 15, 1963]

Thats such a JW thing to say when you either raise questions they can't answer or destroy them with logic - stop persecuting me....waaahh

• Confession
    Confession

"Bump" for those who've never read it--and who have the time.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

confession...

thank you for bumping this thread. I lost the bookmark from before. I have saved it as a document on my PC.

I am nearing the time where I may need to send this letter out to some JWs and my JW mom.

My mom says she won't shun... I don't recall, did you say what the result of the letter was?

Snakes ()

• bohm
    bohm

bump. this is abselutely one of the most touching things i have read here. i really wish you all the best to you and your wife, Confession...

• Confession
    Confession

Thanks, Bohm. Glad you enjoyed it.

Love,

Confession

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit