Letter to My Mother--FINAL!--After 2yrs3mos--Incomprehensibly Long...

by Confession 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow... what a journey this has been... I remember reading what I believe to have been the first draft!

Let us know how it is received, Hon, and best wishes and kudos to you.

Love,
    Baba.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Fantastic letter Confession.

The love and concern for your parents shone through.

om

• Confession
    Confession

Thanks to all of you who actually read this letter, and for all of your comments. If you'd care to see why I wrote this, here's a link to the thread that describes it...

I met with Mom and Dad...

• oompa
    oompa

Big tag for full read later....and already love it so far.....part or all of this letter is about to printed and left all over my house, my place of work,,, my parents home.....the KH tertis....hell maybe KH parking lots under the wiper blade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........awesome.........oompa

• New light for you
    New light for you

This was absolutely amazing. truely. I've read all the typical "leaving the truth " books... but this touched the heart in such a caring way. it was beautiful. It was not hurtful, resentful or angry at all. Just full of genuine concern for her. It seriously should be in book form. Thank you for all your research and time... i cant imagine all the work involved.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

If you don't help your own mother, your letter may help other persons dealing with their family and friends that are still JW's. She may not reply but still be affected. Seed was planted, be patient.

Good job. I will be writing you about something else when I get a chance.

Outaservice

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

WOW! wish you luck.

• song19
    song19

Phenomenal letter. Can I use it?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

. (no time to read it all now, will go over it later. beginning looks very good.)

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

nice letter ....will read entirely later. agree completely with you and OTWO....Truth book: "why it is wise to examine your religion"...unless you are a JW has always dumbfounded me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit