a year in a bottle.....

by wings 14 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Hey darlin!

You've had a tough year but you are still standing and are the better for it. Enjoy your freedom, but use it wisely, and don't let anyone tangle you up again.

changeling :)

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh my goodness, what a year you have had!

I see new adventures and good times ahead for you.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Wings,

Glad you're able to spell it out and spill it out. It has to help to write it out and put it all in perspective. You've reached some milestones, made some important decisions, and had some tragedy. But you are looking forward, not mired in could-haves and should-haves.

It sounds like you've decided to be happy and/or optimistic, to the extent possible. You're not giving in, you're forging ahead. Go Wings!

• wings
    wings

I'll be moving in a few days. Back to Colorado, near my kids. My road trip WILL happen sometime in the next 4 to 6 weeks. Who knows maybe I'll even show up in Tahoe for the apostafest.

I still have hell to walk through, but having started the path and survived so far helps me to realize that I can do this....so on I go.

Momz....I will hunt you down and we will have some fun!!! promise. Road trip ahead, I know I have earned it.

wings

• mouthy
    mouthy

Wings, So sorry to read of the rough road you've had .
    Lets pray that the rest of your journey -though at times will be bumpy -WILL smooth out to a happy & restful time.

God Be with you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit