Anointed Actuarial Report

by RunningMan 22 Replies latest jw friends

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

You are all missing one very important point here:

Regaurdless of the numbers not adding up, the logic not making any sense, the historians being able to prove that what they claim cannot possibly be so, the WTBTS KNOWS via god's holy spirit (At least until corrected with a flashing light -- kinda like a blue light special at Kmart) that the statisticians, mathameticians, scientists, historians and any one else who disagrees with the current blue light are all wrong..

Note, if you disagree with the blue light ahead of time, you are still wrong, even if later proven to be right, which of course can be wrong later on anyway.. Wow! I got a headache again...

The bible states clearly that in 1935 the 144,000th person was selected to be in Heaven with Jesus.. Oh, and while I'm on the subject, where do you people come off stating that the 144,000 referred to in the bible HAVE to be male virgins??? No-Where is that stated in the bible..

You either are adding to or subtracting from the words of the bible, a clear no-no!!!

Satan obviously has a hold on you for you not to be able to clearly see that statement in the bible, and clearly see that the 144,000 were NOT referred to as male virgins!!!!! It's so obvious that it actually makes me stomach sick to think that people cannot see it??? [8>]

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey RunningMan,it would seem there are 7,413 to many anointed.WBTS is going to have to do something to correct this dire situation.Perhaps WBTS can send them to some 3rd world country to pioneer and be executed like they did in Malowie.7,413 anointed pioneers bumped off,now theres no more numbers problem.7,413 anointed dubs killed for their religion is big news in dub world.Dead dubs=more magazines sold to whine about the dubs WBTS set up to be killed.More magazines sold =more money for WBTS.Its a win,win situation..at least for WBTS.(LOL)...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

: The bible states clearly that in 1935 the 144,000th person was selected to be in Heaven with Jesus..

Yeah? Where does it clearly state that?

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit