by RunningMan 22 Replies latest jw friends

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

The minimum age for being of the annointed is debatable. First of all,
    you would have to be baptized. Then, you would have to have proven
    yourself to the point where God would select you to serve as a king and
    priest in heaven. So, junior applicants would not be acceptable. Jesus
    was 30 when he was baptized, and he was infinitely qualified. A person
    under 30 who started partaking today would be regarded suspiciously.

If the age was lowered to 20, I would guess that the fraud rate would be
    around 65%, but I don't think its worth re-running the calculation for this.

My point is that either the doctrine is seriously flawed, or the most
    important group of God-selected JW's is bogus. (In reality, they are both
    bogus).

• larc
    larc

Running Man,

Thank you for running the numbers. It does not add up when the numbers of the annointed does not change much for ten years running. Of course, there is one other explaination which the WT would never admit as a possibility. There is a revolving door. Every time one of the annointed dies, it turns out that he/she was unfaithful and has to be replaced by a newbie, hence the constant number of annointed still hanging out.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Must be re-encarnation,how else can the annionted keep coming back?...OUTLAW

• one
    one

FDS
    who are they
    where are they?

wt has all the info to publish all kind of numbers and locations
    BUT THEY DON'T
    why?

publisher card contain all they need, date baptized, age, name, and if annointed or not and more

• Grunt
    Grunt

Thanks so much for all the work. I have saved this and reread it a lot of times as to me it is one of the best proofs that Brooklyn has more bullshit than Texas. I wonder if you have any figures on the percentage of kids leaving the Organization. That is what makes my heart glad. I feel so sorry for them. On occasion I get to see them around their peers and it is like they want to belong so bad. A set of twins, sweet kids about 17 were in a room standing as the pledge was said, not saying it, just standing, and I wondered if that were another change or if they were just trying to go to the edge without crossing the line. When I left they had changed the ruling from standing for the pledge or the national anthem to refusing to stand. A lot of Witness kids out there are torturing themselves over this hogwash and suffering for nothing. I hate cults. Anyway, I am so glad that the kids are leaving and feel like the numbers are real high.

• Farkel
    Farkel

I don't see what the big deal is over a 700% variance between what SHOULD be the current number of anointed members versus what actually IS the current number of those same anointed members.

After all, that is far more accurate than any prediction the Watchtower Printing Coroporation has ever made!

Farkel

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Of course, there is one other explaination which the WT would never admit as a possibility. There is a revolving door. Every time one of the annointed dies, it turns out that he/she was unfaithful and has to be replaced by a newbie, hence the constant number of annointed still hanging out.

Even if this happened a lot, the numbers would never ever go up. At worst i.e. if all those who died were unfaithful, the number would remain static.

--
    But if you pray all your sins are hooked upon the sky
    Pray and the heathen lie will disappear
    Prayers they hide the saddest view
    (Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
    -- David Bowie, Loving The Alien

• Will Power
    Will Power
    publisher card contain all they need, date baptized, age, name, and if annointed or not and more

You're not serious. There is such a thing? This spiritual club has a membership card? Is this what you need to show in the air so that you can be pointed to up for heaven, down for paradise?

• Osarsif
    Osarsif

Secret Forms Used by Jehovah's Witnesses: http://www.paulblizard.com/tools1

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well then, since most of them are fake, and since their bible says that one who eats and drinks unworthily gets judged, i would say the wt faces a big house cleaning. They should set up roving inquisitory committees whose job would consist of rooting out these judged ones, disfellowshipping them. It sounds like a job for youknow. Wait, isn't he one of the fake anointeds?

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit