I got shunned at Wal-Mart

by loosie 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• loosie
    loosie

This is actually hilarious to me. I am not DF'd or DA'd. I just haven't gone for 3 years.

This woman (sister) works at my daughters school. When my hubby who is DF'd goes into the office and has to speak to her, she directs her replies to myself or my daughter not to my hubby who asked the question.

My hubby hasn't had the opportunity to go into the office and speak to her alone just to see what she'd do. ( maybe next year )

So I turned down this ailse in walmart and there she was with her two kids, blocking the ailse. I smiled big and said "Hello there". She just got her boys out of the way and left the ailse.

LOL I've got the power to scare them away.

next time I will wiggle my fingers by my head like horns and go " boggie boogie" and she if she runs away.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    This is actually hilarious to me. I am not DF'd or DA'd

dido.....that happened to me to yesterday at Canadian tire....someone who use to be a good friend and worked with me....

I ran smack into her at the front entry...I said Hi, she just looked and held her lips tight and said nothing...I just kept going

rather disgusted but whatever its her choice.

hope4others

• garybuss
    garybuss
    I got shunned at Wal-Mart

I hate it when that happens.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

I got shunned in Food Lion once It was an elder and his wife. She came over to talk to my boys and I. The boys were little still, probably about 6, and I heard her husband say sharply to her 'Violet, come HERE..... NOW!' He then proceeded to glare at us LOL!! I had NO idea I was so scary I too have never been reproved, disfellowshipped or even formally disassociated. The worst thing I did was to send an email to a friend from that hall stating I had some questions about certain things. Questioning the society=Apostate=SCARYYY STUFFF RUNNNNNNN!

BW

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Ridiculous self-righteous behavior. They think because they park their butt in a seat for a few hours a week and give people some magazines that they're all that and a bag of chips ! Apparently, entrance into paradise is preceded by acting like a jerk...

• JK666
    JK666

loosie,

I would tell her "I have been shunned in a hell of a lot nicer places than this," and flip her the bird!

JK

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

These people EARNED the right to look down on you losers. All the hard work knocking on doors and having their brains empied at the meetings have to pay off somewhere. The "new system" is a fairy tale. This is their only reward - feeling superior to everyone.

It is wild that this unofficial punishment scheme seems so prevelant.

• llbh
    llbh

That is awful i loathe it really do though i now get shunned sometimes.

Shows that they are not friends

David

• dinah
    dinah

I've always wanted to say "booga booga" to a Dub, just to watch them jump.

• loosie
    loosie

JK666 You crack me up. Maybe I'll do that. It will be fun to something out of character like that.

betweenworlds Great avatar.

What I find funny is that I have never made my opinions about the JW sucking ass known to anyone except here on thsi board. So I should be considered a lost little sheep that needs little miss elderette's care and love.

LMBO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit