The effect of high gas prices on the watchtower

by 1914BS 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StAnn
    StAnn

Have only one KH per county and have a satellite link. Require all JWs to have a satellite at home so that only persons with talks show up at KH. The meeting is viewed live via satellite. All cong. members have to login before meeting begins to prove they're watching and logoff at end to prove they're still awake. Sell off every other KH in county and send money to the World Wide Work. Now that the friends are saving money by not driving to the KH for meetings, they can afford to all drive to the KH to meet for field service. KH can be reduced to one small broadcasting room with a set and one room for JC meetings, saving on utilities, property taxes, etc. All people have a card and swipe it when they're leaving for field service and swipe it when they return. They each punch in the number of the territory they worked and computer computes how long it took them to drive there, deducts standard time for potty breaks, and their time is automatically compiled. Donations to the WWW are dropped in the box before leaving for home. Now all communication between JWs will be reduced to time spent together out in field service. No more chatting in the parking lot after meetings. Single gal, wanting to meet single guys? Gotta go to the KH and beg to be in their car group. Now field service suddenly becomes relevant as the guys and gals try to impress each other with literature placements.

You know, that might actually work....!

StAnn

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Online preaching work (you can talk to a real dub online to get the troot)

That will signal the end of my posting on JWD.

I may even have to see about being cloned so I can spend more time learning accurate knowledge and asking questions.

Reckon the WTBTS will put out a DO NOT CHAT list?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If they start online witlessing, I will start doing it. However, I will start putting things in fully integrated context, so that people will not want to continue progressing into the cancer. If anything, I will make sure they lose even more of their studies by putting things in context, side by side with what is in the washtowel or asleep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit