The Hope For Our Dying Home-Earth...An Inconvenient Truth

by justhuman 99 Replies latest jw friends

• justhuman
    justhuman

Yesterday it was the day of the Global Inviroment. As I walked to the street going to work, the main square of the Capitol was filled with small children and their teachers with huge paintings, songs, art work with recycled elements demanding a cleaner plannet. When the old generation will pass those little ones that will take in charge with all the inviromental education they had they will go for a better world.I'm sure about it, you could see it in their small eyes.

The question is will they grow old enough to change the world, or it will be destroyed by Oil Company's, Capitalism, Profit, and political leaders like Bush and Poutin. Al Gore's movie "An Incovenient Truth" pointed clearly that the Time for this plannet is running out. I guess that is why "they" have stolen from him the Presidency. He wasn't going to back the interests of the Oil Companies. That is why the world has seen the worse U.S presindent ever lying, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people, including Americans, in order to have control over the Iraqi oil, doing nothing for the inviroment, refusing to sign the Kyoto Protocol. Money it is above all. Above human life, above our plannet. The apathy of those people is amazing. What the hell you people are going to do all the money in the world when this plannet will end soon because of your actions? The new plans for drilling oil in Alaska will lead to the disapearance of the polar bear. Who cares for a few bears less, we talk about money here anyway...

This plannet is our home, and our actions affect us all. It doesn't matter if we are in Europe, Asia, America, Africa. Our actions effect possitive or negative each other. It does affect as all if U.S has the 60% of the World's CO2 emunitions, or the Amazon forest year by year it becomes lesser. It is time to take our future in our hands. There are so many things to do as persons regarding the Earth because we ought this to our children. They are the future and hope.Can we look at them straight in their innocent eyes and tell them that we did our best?

We are the World and we are the ones that will make this world a better place

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I think the green movement is over hyped and almost like a cult itself. I do believe we should recycle if at all posible, and I do believe we should try to save our forests, but for the rest of it I find it to be mostly doom and gloom, sky is falling rhetoric.

But guess what? If evolution is true, then after the last person on earth dies out, then the process can start all over again.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Well that reply was... American. :P

• oompa
    oompa

Sorry, I think Petrol Companies have done more FOR mankind than just about any other industry.....geeze...I love paved roads! Look how they helped Rome BTW. Yeah, I wish we had cars that run on water...but we don't......and can you even imagine how differeent and primitive this world would be without Oil??? It is not just for gas ya know..............oompa

This planet is an incredible survivor.....Look how awesome so much of the world still is!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Al Gore's movie "An Incovenient Truth" pointed clearly that the Time for this plannet is running out.

Al Gore's movie was grossly inaccurate.

BTS

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

On the other hand, oompa, the planet has never had such a dominant species with such manufacturing methods and pollutants.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Besides, this world is going to burn anyway.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Well that reply was... American. :P

So was An Inconvenient Truth.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Besides, this world is going to burn anyway.

So that means it is OK to ruin it? What an idiot.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

No, I just threw that in there for the amusement of the Atheists.

The bible does speak about those ruining the earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit