Get prepared to be FREAKED OUT! Amazing interactive card trick!

by digderidoo 15 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ha ha. Pretty simple trick. Now, if he had shown the card I picked, I'd be convinced. ;-)

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Nice little interactive video--the first one I've seen like it on Youtube--but it's the oldest trick in the book.

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

See Psychology 101 under the heading "Selective Attention".

• free2beme
    free2beme

This is the kind of Magic I hate, as it is fake.

The answer : All card shown to you in the begining, are missing at the end, not just your choice. The person takes the same amount of face cards, only without the same suit and displays them. You only remember the card you choose and do not see it and have no clue all cards are changed out.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

This is the kind of Magic I hate, as it is fake.

All magic is fake.

This is the kind of Magic I love, as it works due to the predictability of the way the mind behaves.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I figured it out right away, he used different cards than the one he showed you. You could have picked any card and it wouldn't have been there. The trick works on the premise that most people will focus on the card they picked and have only a vague idea of which ones are left. He uses face cards for a reason: they look the most alike. When he reveals the cards, he uses the face cards of different suits. He also threw in a couple number cards in the original selection, thinking that most people would focus on the cars that are unlike the rest. I picked the Queen of Clubs, but noticed there were two 3's. When he revealed the cards at the end, I noticed the 3's were missing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit