7th Anniversary on JWD

by blondie 51 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks everyone. I learn so much from all of you and the support.

Love, Blondie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs5cVzY-xU&feature=related

• winnower
    winnower

Blondie, I am constantly amazed that you are such a storehouse of knowledge. You know the WT material like the back of your hand! Someone mentions an item or quote and you are right there with the document in minutes. You are a strong backbone here. The WTS will never get away with saying "oh, we didn't say that" because you know they did and you know right where to find it in print! Your contributions of documentation from their materials have been a genuine labor of love for everyone here. Every time I see a Blondie post, I envision you tearing that page of watchtower out and stuffing it in the mouth of the lying buzzards who wrote it! Don't ever feel that your life was wasted all those years. Think of it as being in training to do a great service. You have turned misery into triumph. You are an OVERCOMER. Romans 12:1 (New Century version) So brothers and sisters, since God has shown us great mercy, I beg you to offer your lives as a living sacrifice to him. That's what you do everyday that you are at this board. Your life is a living sacrifice to help others, to expose the lies so that many can come to see the truth. You often give good advice, too, like the do's and don'ts on how to deal with JW family members once you're out (recent post). Since your presentations on WTS scripts are factual, you give accuracy where memories slip. You are a very valuable contributor at JWD. I think the Holy Spirit is using your hand to help serve a dish of vengeance. Make WTS eat their words, Blondie! Everybody loves you, so I know this is going to be a long thread with many stopping by to tell you just that. Winnower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit