7th Anniversary on JWD

by blondie 51 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

Happy anniversary, Blondie!

I'm glad you've stuck around as long as you have. You are amazing and you have helped me more than you know.

Thank you.

BFD

• wings
    wings

Thank you for still being here....I get so much from your posts!

wings

• stillajwexelder
  • belbab
    belbab

Blondie,

If the Collective of JWD is a plant, a tree with knarled branches, leaves and thorns, then you are the blossom, ever blooming, a delight that brings comfort and solace to a dreary world.

belbab

• NanaR
    NanaR

Happy Anniversary, Blondie!

Ruth

• minimus
    minimus

I'm glad you're feeling better, Blondie. Your contributions here are unparalleled!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Happy 7th Blondie!

Your like a pot of gold..a wealth of information, just when we need it!

Thanks for being here,

hope4others

• arwen
    arwen

Congratulations on your 7th Anniversary, Blondie. Sorry we didnt get to meet on that planned trip...Maybe someday? I appreciate all you posts as well. You have a lot of knowledge and what you don't know you see to be able to find out.. You have helped a lot of us with your insight...so thank you very much and I hope you are around for a lot more years....x0

• Open mind
    Open mind

Happy Anniversay Blondie!

Your Watchtower comments give me SO much food for thought that I can selectively share with my family.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Beyond that, your timely posting of applicable Watchtower quotes with no additional commentary is incredibly powerful, IMO.

Thank you again for your ongoing labor of love.

om

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

HAPPY 7TH BLONDIE...

Real glad you are back doing comments...and even happier that you are feeling better...

.it was fun having (and getting to do) guest stints....but nothing compares to a Blondie Watchtower Comments...

there's us...then there is the original.... kinda like new coke vs. Coke Classic...dont mess with success....

Snakes ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit