Appearance of 2 straight guys walking together

by asilentone 29 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

I don't like hugging guys. Don't like hugging anyone for that matter. ;-)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I don't understand the point of the thread. You said you saw two straight guys walking together--would that give one the impression they were gay?

OBVIOUSLY NOT, as you already decided they were STRAIGHT!

I see two people walking down the street together, and pretty much all I assume is that they both have working feet!

Cheers!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LOL at JK666!

Below the balcony there are two young man in shorts, lying by the pool. One is wearing thongs. Perhaps they are gay?

Yeterday in Castlewood Canyon I saw two guys hiking together. Maybe they are gay?

WHO CARES!!!!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I saw a man walking alone. Do you suppose he masturbates?

Yeah, I think so too.

Suppose it's two guys and a girl? Sexual preferences?

I don't know.

Suppose it's a guy with two hot, hot chicks that are all over him?

Geez, I wish that guy was me.

Two guys walking together?

Don't know. Don't care... Unless they were chasing me. If chasing me to "know" me, how do they look? Have they been working out? Are they the type sensitive to my needs?

B the X

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    The vast majority of straight guys, have mostly straight guy friends.

Go to any party - the guys are all in one place talking football, and the women are in another talking about whatever women talk about when there are no guys around.

I hate sports... so if the guys were talking about sports, I'd go see what the women are discussing...

But then again I'm asexual so I guess I'm not the norm either.

• BFD
    BFD

If they were Metro-sexuals I might think so. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Otherwise, I can spot Mormons a mile away.

BFD

• BFD
    BFD

(((((((((JD)))))))))

BFD

• blondie
    blondie

Having grown up part of my life in Europe, I found many people in the US jump to the conclusion that 2 men, or even 2 women, walking together indicated they were gay. In Italy I saw "straight" men walk hand in hand with no fear of being thought gay; and women as well walked along hand in hand.

You'll also observe people [i.e. men with women, men with men, and women with women] walking arm in arm or holding hands in public. This often occurs in the evening, during a customary stroll known as "passeggiata."

http://www.executiveplanet.com/index.php?title=Italy:_Public_Behaviour

It is common to see two men or women walking arm in arm, a fraccetto. It shows friendship. Holding hands or holding someone around the waist, shows intimacy.

http://students.depaul.edu/~jborger/

• scotsman
    scotsman

Sheesh.

Men here don't seem to have the same hangups that American men do. I recall an American guy telling me it was gay to cross your legs at the knee, now it's walking down the street... at last, we're all gay!

• Jringe01
    Jringe01
    Men here don't seem to have the same hangups that American men do

Well that's starting to change now. Slowly but surely wins the race.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit