Judge Rutherford's Air Conditioning at Bethel

by VM44 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

You don't think this thread is a little petty? hmmm air conditioning ooo how terrible but as I pointed out earlier the pope head of the catholic church besides having a private jet has his own city filled with treasures, i'm betting the popes got air conditioning too ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCAKVXXsx2g vatican treasures

now what about scientology leaders do they get air conditioning?

The church's founder, science-fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, chose Clearwater because it was sunny, close to an airport and near the water. Each year, 15,000 Scientologists from every continent study at the opulent Fort Harrison Hotel, a city landmark that the church secretly purchased under an assumed name in 1975.

yes inside the luxury hotel ^^

Can we have a little objectivity here please!

Why pick on the Pope or the Catholic Church or Scientology ? I mean, they're all just IMPERFECT , right ?

• Earnest
    Earnest
    , the second Watchtower president, was very excited about his "numerous Christmas presents." Watchtower--January 15, 1919, page 31.

I would hardly have believed it if I hadn't seen it.

http://earnest.fotopic.net/p50852632.html

Pardon my ignorance, but who is Van Amburgh?

Van Amburgh was Secretary/Treasurer of The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society for 43 years and one of those who went to prison along with Rutherford and the other members of the board of directors. He was also one of only five members of the Watch Tower Editorial Committee qualified, as the Watch Tower said, "to approve as Truth each and every article appearing in these columns.”

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

This Rutherford guy was quite a character.

Bangalore

• BroMac
    BroMac

Judge Rutherford , the second Watchtower president, was very excited about his " numerous Christmas presents ." Watchtower--January 15, 1919, page 31.

i must see this in the WT. the link here is no longer working

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit