Harvest SIftings Part II - PDF Download

by RR 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RR
    RR

Okay everyone, here is the latest pdf file to add to your library. Over the holiday weekend I was cleaning out a storage room where I keep boxes and boxes of Watchtower literature and came across HARVEST SIFTINGS (PART II), dated Oct. 1, 1917. It was authored by J. F. Rutherford and is "A REPLY TO THE PAPER CALLED "LIGHT AFTER DARKNESS." Which was written by the four ousted directors.

While I have an original copy of this paper, I have yet to find it, this pdf was made from a photocopy I made for research, as I didn't want to damage the original. Sorry no search, just reading.

Part one will be coming up shortly (when I find it) This paper starts with page number 25 and ends with page 32, so it's only 8 pages, while PART I is 24 pages.

I currently have in my hand ANOTHER HARVEST SIFTINGS REVEIWED by Paul S.L. Johnson, dated August 22, 1918 and is Johnson's side of the story and is a reveiw of Rutherford's HARVEST SIFTINGS.

I'm making these rare items available, because the owner of pastor-russell.com, has publicly accused me on wikipedia of stealing his documents and posting them on biblestudents.net, he thinks he's the only one who has a library.

I have created a folder on the biblestudents.net site called DOWNLOADS, where I will be putting all my files, I currently have all Watchtower booklets from 1920, 30s and 40s, these are just scans of the booklets converted to pdf. I ebayed my collection since I didn't use them but figured someday I may need them for research, so I scanned them before I sold them. I will be putting up an index file with all the links soon, so be patient, I'll let you know when it's ready.

Here is the link: HARVEST SIFTINGS PART II [ http://www.biblestudents.net/downloads/Harvest_Siftings_Part2.pdf ]

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks, RR, for this file! It fills a void for us collectors! Looking forward to your other files to come!

• chasson
    chasson

Thanks RR !!! Are the scan without copyright ? Well to be more precise, could i take them on my website or make a link to your website ?

Charles

• jaydee
    jaydee

'' Excellent ! '' as Mr. Burns would say. thanks so much

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

RR:

Thank you so very much RR!

Bloody-good-show!

Cheers! Atlantis!-

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

RR, you are a GENTLEMAN and a SCHOLAR. I don't know who your nemesis on pastor-russell.com is, but he is either delusional or doesn't understand what "public domain" is all about.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I missed part 1. How do I get that? Thanks W.Once

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Good deal, thanks.

It makes no sense for other scholars to have such a rivalry going. Better to have some synergy going from sharing the effort.

• TD
    TD

Thanks RR

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

Thank You for making this scan available. I had the text file but a scan is much better if you need to show it to someone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit