JW splinter group -Times article

by anglise 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

wow this guy is something else

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Billy the X-B, yes, you're right, I did start my own religion. It's time to diversify. Competing religions, but the profits will be mine, all mine!!!

• searcher
    searcher
    His attitude seems to be that he thinks the Apocalypse will happen in his lifetime, but if it doesn't, it's not the end of the world.

LMAO

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I'm not overly surprised the mental health of some JWS were known not to be very good.

Take an individual who at times suffers from psychotic delusions and is schizophrenic and have them read the bible over

over again about apocalyptic destruction of Armageddon and you are bound to have a person go off kilter in his own mind.

There are some really stupid JWS that I can remember that would try and start a study with these people thinking that its just

Satan Influence that is making these people think and behave this way and all they needed was to have God's working holly spirit

to force the demons away and all will be well. Only to find out latter they exasperated the problematic mental state of the person.

Religion and stupidity always seem to go hand in hand for some reason.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

He is obviously as mad as a hatter so it's good he is linked with the JW's in the first few paragraphs. People will make an association.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit